Renogy 100W Polycrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins – providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: a Renogy 100W 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, and a set of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy’ s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller – the Renogy Wanderer
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Negative grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging /discharging protection ensures the broader off grid applications and safety. Especially can be used on a vehicle which has battery negative on the chassis