High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!* Specification：Maximum Power at STC*： 100 WOptimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)： 17.9 VOptimum Operating Current (Imp)： 5.72 AOpen Circuit Voltage (Voc)： 21.6 VShort Circuit Voltage (Isc)： 6.24 AMaximum System Voltage： 600 VDC ULMaximum Series Fuse Rating： 15A
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- 【Versatile】Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- 【Warranty】25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Electrical Specifications Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A Open – Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5 V Short- Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A Maximum Power at STC: 100 W Operating Module Temperature: -40°C to + 90°C Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC (UL) / 1000 V DC (IEC) Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A STC: Irradiance 1000 W/m2, module temperature 25°C, AM=1.5; Mechanical Specifications Solar Cell: Mono-crystalline 125 x 125 mm (5 inches) No. of cells: 36 (4×9) Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in (1195 x 541 x 35 mm) Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) Front Glass: 3.2 mm (.13 in)tempered glass Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy Junction Box: IP65 rated Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (.006 in2), 600mm(23.6inches) Connectors: MC4 compatible UL Listed: CE Fire Rating: Class C Connector Type:MC4 Connector, IP 67 Rated Waterproof Warranty: 25 Year Performance Warranty Solar Cell Type: Monocrystalline Solar Cell Efficiency: 19% and Above Rated Output Voltage: 12Volts, 12V Application: RV, Car, Marine, Boat Battery charging
- Renogy solar panels use the most premium components and ‘Grade A’ solar cells to ensure durability and High Modules Conversion Efficiency.
- Renogy solar panel is expandable with both series and parallel connection with mC4 connectors built in
- Renogy 100 watts 100W monocrystalline solar panel charges 12V battery and have guaranteed positive tolerance
- Renogy solar panels are framed in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes and generate Excellent performance in low light environments
- Delivered ready with MC4 waterproof connectors and perfect for RV, Marine, Boat and Car applications