- Please overcharge 3 hours the battery pack at the first 5 times for better use experience.
- It is recommended to charge via faster way with 2A/2.4A wall charger.
- The solar fuction is designed for emergency use,not take it as the main power supply.
- It is Shockproof &Waterproof&Dustproof, But Normal evironment would keep it working better.
- About the LED Light indicator: When Light flashing ,that means it is working.
- Flashing red light, the energy is about 0%–40%；
- Flashing blue light, the energy is about 40%–80%；
- Flashing white light, the energy is about 80%–100%.
- When white light is no longer Flashing that means energy is full charging.
- When the portable charger disconnects to device, it would turn off automactively.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Lightning Input: 5V/2.1A
Micro Input: : 5V/2.1A
Product Dimension: 3.35 x 6.54 x 0.83 inches
Product Weight: 462 gram(almost 1 bl)
Solar Panel:Max 5V/200 mAh 1W
AC charging time: about 10-12 hours(with 5V/2A wall charger）
1 x 24 Months Warranty PLochy Solar Portable Charger
1 x Micro USB cable
1 x Instruction Manual
- Lightning and Micro Dual Input – No matter whichever cable you are carrying, you can recharge the power bank with either the attached micro-USB cable or your own lightning cable.
- Amazing Monster Capacity – Can fully charges an iPhone 10 times, a Samsung Galaxy S7 6 times, a 9.7-inch iPad Pro 2.2 times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Quik Charging Technology – Auto detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.1A. DC 5V/2.1A high-speed input is 2.1 times as fast as normal DC 5V/1A input – a full recharge only takes 11 hours with DC 5V/2.1A charger.
- Smart Express Charge – 3 USB ports combined 4.5amp output, auto detect the charging requirements from your devices and provide max speed up to 2.4A per port, simultaneously charge 3 devices is available.
- Charge Anytime Under the Sun: Light and portable battery bank charges whenever it’s sunny thanks to the wide solar panel. (Note: Please do not take solar as primary recharge source, as the charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate)