If you are like millions of other Americans, you want to make renewable energy a major part of your lifestyle. The most meaningful and satisfying way to do that is to bring renewable energy sources into your home.
Which systems are most important? What are the major factors to help you decide which renewable energy systems can work for you?
By reading this book you will learn essential answers to those questions. You will also learn:
How do these systems work?
* What are their major benefits and features?
* What are their biggest drawbacks and constraints?
* What are the biggest risks and challenges you need to consider?
You will get answers to all of those questions from a certified professional in the renewable energy industry with over 15 years of experience. Read this book to learn essential information about:
* Solar energy and solar heating
* Wind energy
* Geothermal energy systems (heat pumps)
* Home battery systems
After a quick overview of these systems, you will also learn:
* How to assess your property for each system
* Costs of systems – both installation and ongoing maintenance
* How to find qualified contractors and installers
* Macro-economic factors that you need to consider
“I wish I had this information before I worked through the process to decide to install solar panels on my home. Excellent information that is easy to understand and tells you what questions to ask.”
— Michael Johnson, retired aerospace engineer, San Antonio, TX
Educating yourself on renewable energy is essential so you can be a responsible and informed citizen. If you want renewable energy in your life, read this book first!
Solar Energy is a wonderful concept. Take free energy from the sun and use it to power electrical equipment. No ongoing electricity bills, no reliance on an electricity socket. ‘Free’ electricity that does not harm the planet.Generating electricity from sunlight alone is a powerful resource, with applications and benefits throughout the world. But how does it work? What is it suitable for? How much does it cost? How do I install it? This best-selling, internet linked book answers all these questions and shows you how to use the power of the sun to generate electricity yourself.Now in its thirteenth edition, this book assumes no previous knowledge. It explains the advantages of solar energy and the drawbacks you need to consider. As well as explaining the underlying principles, it provides a step-by-step guide so that you can successfully design and install a solar energy system from scratch. The website that accompanies this book includes online solar calculators and tools to simplify your solar installation, ensuring that building your system is as straightforward and successful as possible. Readers can also get in touch directly with the author to ask questions and get further support with their solar projects.
You hold in your hands the first, and only, truly comprehensive guide to the most abundant and most promising source of alternative energy—solar power.
In recent years, all major countries in the world have been calling for an energy revolution. The renewable energy industry will drive a vigorous expansion of the global economy and create more “green” jobs. The use of fossil fuels to power our way of living is moving toward an inevitable end, with sources of coal, petroleum, and natural gas being fiercely depleted.
Solar energy offers a ubiquitous, inexhaustible, clean, and highly efficient way of meeting the energy needs of the twenty-first century. This book is designed to give the reader a solid footing in the general and basic physics of solar energy, which will be the basis of research and development in new solar engineering technologies in the years to come.
As solar technologies like solar cells, solar thermal power generators, solar water heaters, solar photochemistry applications, and solar space heating-cooling systems become more and more prominent, it has become essential that the next generation of energy experts—both in academia and industry—have a one-stop resource for learning the basics behind the science, applications, and technologies afforded by solar energy. This book fills that need by laying the groundwork for the projected rapid expansion of future solar projects.
Are you interested in going off the grid?
Learn how to choose the right equipment. How to make necessary calculating for estimating the system. How to set up the system. How to maximize energy production. Maintenance the batteries. Installation of solar panels. And much more. More and more people are installing solar systems in their houses and saving thousands of dollars on electricity bills by improving the electric power in their house. ✔Design Solar Power System ✔Improve Your Home ✔Get Off the Grid ✔Save Money. All you need to get your system up and running is right here. Learn how to avoid falling for traps that will cost you a lot of moneySo, if you have made up your mind to go off the grid, you won’t need to look any further.
Get the paperback version of the book and get the ebook for free.
Take Action Today and Start Building Your Own Solar Power System!
Scroll up, Click on “Buy Now with 1-Click” and Start Reading!
Whisper quiet fan, long lasting, good quality workmanship
solar panel size : 8.7 inch * 7 inch * 0.1 inch with 4 inch Iron Fan: Portable Cooling system
Instructions: The mini fan runs when plugged to thesolar panel under direct sun. How the fan runs depends onthe sunshine
1 * Flexible Solar panel 5w
1* 4 inch Mini Iron Fan>
not working in the night and not storge function . the solar panel is waterproof and the fan is not waterproof . if you don t using please take off the fan .make the fan long Life Time . the solar is not other product suport
You will feel windy within 25 feet
- green power free energy and good quality workmanship
- USB Cooling fan powered by solar panel
- Best for Home Office in the summer Time or pet aeration solar Powered Fan Ventilator for Pet house, Chicken house, Tree house, Dog house, Greenhouse, RV, Touring Car, Camping and etc
- good quality workmanship Best for Home Office in the summer Time or pet aeration
- The solar panel runs the fan fast under direct sunshine.the solar Fan will working more slow or stops working when the sunshine is weak. Our fan is special solar and working with our plan is faster
Product Description ACOPOWER’s portable solar power generator is lightweight and independent, quiet and zero-emissions, easy and safe to use, which is a great solution for you to say goodbye with unexpected blackout or power outage. Through topping up this electric generator in mini powerhouse size by AC adaptor, your car cigarette socket, and even solar panel, it supplies the backup power sources with maximum 400Wh capacity for indoor and outdoor usage without noises and fumes.
Dimensions: 9x 5.5x 9.6 in
Battery Cell: Samsung Li-ion 18650-2200mah
Battery Voltage: 9V-12.6V
AC Adapter: 14V-40V(Standard:72W/29.4V)
Car Charger: 12/24V
Solar Panel: 10A(Max)/14V-40V
AC Output Voltage: 110VAC Pure Sine Wave
Output Frequency: 60Hz
Output Power: 300W (Pure Sine Wave)
USB Port: Two 5V2.1A and Two 5V1A 1
Car Port: 12v, 3A, 120W
Jump starter: starting current 200-400A@12V
1x ACOPOWER Generator
1x AC wall charger
1x Car charging cable
1x Solar charging cable
1x Jump starter alligator clip cable
1x User manual
- ► Distinguish Solar Generator: a full charge of 4-5 hours with ACOPOWER PV Panel 100w ASIN: B01586LFJ0 and Portable 105w Suitcase ASIN: B01M8LCDN2; another 2 ways charging by AC 110V wall outlet, or DC car charger. No more accessories are needed, start to use/recharge it in two seconds
- ► Versatile Monster: MPPT charge regulator included, AC/DC inverter included, 4 USB ports for phones and ipads (two 1.0A, two 2.1A much faster) /300w (Pure Sine Wave) AC 110V inverters for home electronics charging with low losses/2 DC Ports for lighting/1 cigarette lighter socket for mini fridge/air compressor/1 jump starter port for 12V 4L gas car as well as a self-protective system
- ► Portable & Safety: light weight of 12.3lbs, mini size of 9*5.5*9.2in built in high energy density lithium ion battery, safer than normal Li-ion battery; stronger storage ability, 1.5 times of other lithium batteries. LCD battery display shows capacity, charge-discharge and error status; it has short-circuit protection as well as overcharging protection and discharging protection
- ► Outdoor or UPS: the portable solar generator was designed for camping and UPS. A capacity of 400wh for most of the family devices. Two AC 110V outputs shares 300w, DC 12V 120w car output for car refrigerator and devices. A full charge supports 7 hours laptop/tablet, 13 hours 30-60w mini fridge, 15 hours electric fan, 18 hours 20w light, 19 times ipad mini, 100 hours smartphone, and 160 hours 2w electric razor
- ► What You Get: portable power supply, AC wall charger, car charging cable, solar charging cable, jump starter clamps, user manual and new-added messenger bag. Technical support and excellent customer service based on California USA. 100% satisfaction guarantee. 2 year warranty.
The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging.
The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
Solar powered, energy saving and environmentally friendly
High quality LED will give you a bright night
The solar panel is fixed to the roof or sunny place, the line into the house, and put the plug in the socket interface for charging (also can be charged by 5-8V charger)
With a hook, easy to hang it on the wall or the tent
After fully charged, it can be used for 8H
Long service time, up to 50000H
Function: Commercial Lighting,Home Lighting,Horticultural Illumination,Outdoor Lighting
With a 3.5M connecting wire, convenient to use
Built-in 3.7V 1600mAh lithium-ion battery
Ideal for home lighting, camping, working, reading, emergency and other outdoor activities
Base Type: Other
Type: Ball Bulbs
Output Power: 1.5W
Total Emitters: 12
Voltage (V): DC 5V
Lifespan: 5000 hours
Available Light Color: Natural White
Sheathing Material: Plastic
Package weight: 212g
Package size (L x W x H): 12.80 x 8.40 x 7.40 cm/ 5.04 x 3.31 x 2.91 inches
1. Maximum brightness of bulb: 130LM (equivalent to a 15W incandescent lamp).
2. Capacity of lithium battery: 850ma/3.7V; continuously effective lighting of fully charged bulb: 5h
3. Battery can be fully charged by the photovoltaic panel under a sufficiently sunlight condition.
1 x LED Solar Powered Bulb
1 x Solar Panel
- The photovoltaic panel is fixed in the roof or a place with sufficient sunlight, the wire is introduced into a room, and the plug is plugged in the port for charging. The charged bulb can be used as a mobile lighting lamp.
- The solar panel can be fixed to the roof or sunny place, the line into the house, and put the plug in the socket interface for charging (also can be charged by 5-8V charger)
- High quality LED will give you a bright night; Solar powered, energy saving and environmentally friendly; Long service time, up to 50000H
- Built-in 3.7V 1600mAh lithium-ion battery; After fully charged, it can be used for 8 hours; Lumen: 140LM, Output Power: 1.5W
- With a hook, easy to hang it on the wall or the tent; With a 3.5M connecting wire, convenient to use; Ideal for home lighting, camping, working, reading, emergency and other outdoor activities