iSmart Charging Port: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only communicate effectively with particular devices, like Apple OR Android, often limiting their recharge rate. But with iSmart technology, each port intelligently identifies your device to speak its unique charging language. So plug in any brand or model and enjoy compatibility that doesn’t limit your charging speed
You to decide what device to charge and when
Our 5V RAVPower battery charger has 2 USB ports to allow for multiple device charges. You can rapidly charge your tablet and iPhone/Smart phone at the same time.
We always strive to keep our battery packs looking sleak and made from the highest quality parts. Our RAVPower 13000mAh is offered with a black matte finish that is fingerprint and light scratch proof. And, lastly, it has a full functioning flashlight for those times when you are stumbling in the dark!
Input: DC 5V/1.5A (Standard Micro USB Port)
USB A1:5V/2.4A max , USB A2:5V/2.1A max
Warranty: 12 Months Warranty
Please use the original 8Pin/30Pin Cable by Apple to charge Apple products.
– 1 RAVPower RP-PB22 PowerBank
– 2 USB to Micro USB cables
– 2 Connectors
– 1 User Guide
– 1 Travel pouch
Moreover AC Adapter is not included, for max-speed charging of your RAVPower 13000mAh battery pack; check out RAVPowers new line of 15.5W/3.1A RP-CC01 car charger and 3.1A RP-UC05 Dual USB AC Adapter.
- iSmart technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple or other devices by enabling charge speeds of up to 3 amps.
- Huge 13000mAh capacity charges an iPhone 5s almost 6 times, a Galaxy S5 over 3 times or an iPad Air once.
- Smooth, ebony varnish allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity. Built-in flashlight for dark or low-light environments.
- Ultra reliable Samsung Lithium-Ion battery with over 500 battery charge cycles; Security protection design: short-circuit and over-current protection. This battery pack will automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while unit is charging.
- Easy to use: power on / off automatically when plug / unplug the USB cable from device.