High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!* Specification：Maximum Power at STC*： 100 WOptimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)： 17.9 VOptimum Operating Current (Imp)： 5.72 AOpen Circuit Voltage (Voc)： 21.6 VShort Circuit Voltage (Isc)： 6.24 AMaximum System Voltage： 600 VDC ULMaximum Series Fuse Rating： 15A
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- 【Versatile】Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- 【Warranty】25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
The Solar Power Design Manual will guide you smoothly through the complex process of designing, specifying and installing stand-alone solar power systems for all applications, anywhere in the world.A simple explanation of how solar power works.A maintenance system to get the system work properly.
Design your own solar power system with an easy to follow guide which is downloadable.
Charge your sophisticated solar watch much faster and never over-heating
30,000 LUX light power output (replace summer sunlight but never heats up the watch)
2 soft rubber caps included for Men and Women size solar watch
Solar Watch Charge is compatible with all kinds of eco solar watches
Powered by USB (cable included) or DC4.5V AC Adapter (not included)
Two charging options: (MAIN CHARGE) you can use the included micro USB cable and plug it in to your wall plug or (EMERGENCY) you can put the charger in direct sunlight to charge
High Capacity: built-in 30000mAh battery, this charger is a great choice for camping trips or other outdoor activities where outlets are scarce
Dual USB output charging ports and Charge Fast: allow you to charge 2 digital devices simultaneously, also, it charges your phone very fast with the 2.1 usb port
Two extra cool features: a flashlight and a hook, on the back there is a flashlight (Great to have in a pinch!), with a power button on the side (double click the power button to turn the led light on, then double click again to turn the light off). With an included hook, you can hang the charger from a backpack
Due to sunlight intensity and solar panel conversion rate, it may take a LONG TIME to fully charge the power bank . We suggest you fully recharge it VIA OUTLET